Tuesday, May 26, 2009











The weekend of my Birthday, we got a sitter and Doug was supposed to take me out to dinner and a movie. The dinner part happened, but after dinner he took me over to my friend Carmen's house, and Doug and I got to hang out with them for the evening, IT WAS GREAT!! I had been wanting to spend some quality time with my friend Carmen for quite some time, but with her schedule(she home schools too) and mine it was unlikely to happen. Anyway, we didnt take pics of that, but on Saturday, Doug surprised me again by inviting my other friends(Tabitha and Courtney) to a lunch out he planned, as well as the couple whose daughter I babysit. We had a great time there as well, and of course, Doug was the photographer!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Late Birthday! Looks like you had a great weekend! I would love ANY tips you have. The one problem that I am having is finding the right coupons that work for what I purchase (I am picky eater and I like certain brands). Where do you get your coupons from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    This is Amber W from Ca. Just found your blog through Stephanie's and wanted to say hi. I have a blog too so feel free to check it out. Nice to see pics of you. Love your little girls...too cute. Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete