Monday, May 18, 2009

Before and After...



With Jan, my stylist, who did the honors...





Me and My Girls
So, I turned the BIG 30 this year (May 13th) and I wanted to do something I hadn't done in a while, a very long while, so I got bangs. Turns out its been more almost 15 years since I've had them and had been putting this idea off for years, coming up with one excuse or another. So, I decided it was time!! So that's what happened on my actual Birthday. Doug and the girls also took me out to dinner(had a BOGO coupon, of course) and then back to the house for cake, just the four of us, it was nice and relaxing....Then the weekend came, and Doug had a few surprises for me. I'll add more later!Its taking me long enough(over 2 hours) to get these photos downloaded and put in the correct order, yikes!Looks like I need to take a class on this whole blogging thing.


































1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! I am shocked!!!! Karen cut her hair???

    I am SO proud of you for doing it. You talked about when you lived here but would always chicken out. I'm so glad you finally did it and it looks great!!!

    Also, Happy 30th Birthday! Mine was last July and it's kinda depressing but after it's over it's really not that big of a deal. :-)

    ReplyDelete